Local recycling centre near Bournemouth & Wimborne
Our Wimborne waste recycling centre on Magna Road is a Bournemouth tip alternative, which is a fully licensed disposal facility for businesses, tradesman and members of the public. To learn more or book a Bournemouth waste disposal with us, please call our team on 01202 331560 or click on one of the below links.
Our Wimborne tipping facility is located on Arena Way just off Magna Road near Bearcross, ideal for Bournemouth waste disposal.
Canford Recycling Centre, Arena Way, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3BW
Mon-Fri 7am to 5:30pm & Saturday mornings.
Waste types we accept
Canford Recycling Centre is licensed to accept a full range of common waste types and a number of difficult and hazardous wastes including asbestos and white goods.
- General / Commercial waste (Loose and Compacted)
- Construction and demolition waste
- Site waste
- Green waste
- Dry mixed recyclables inc. Glass, Cardboard, Paper, Metal, Plastic etc
- Farm plastics
- Mixed plastics
- Wood waste recycling (grade A and B)
- Inerts inc. clay, hardcore, concrete, tarmac
- WEEE Waste
- Hazardous Waste (Please contact Head Office for details)
- Tyre waste
- Automated dual weighbridge
- Easy access and great location that makes a good alternative Bournemouth tip
- Convenient opening hours: Mon – Fri 7am -5:30pm & Sat 7am – 12:00pm
- Licensed to accept multiple waste streams (please see below)
- Hard standing surface throughout the site
- On site sale and collection of primary and recycled Dorset aggregates (bagged and loose). Range includes Bournemouth topsoil, Building sand, 6F5 Crushed Concrete. Cattle bedding sand