Tyre disposal in Dorset and Somerset
Types of tyres regular tipped with us:
- Car and motorcycle tyres,
- Van, truck and lorry tyres
- Tractor and trailer tyres
Disposing tyres at Commercial Recycling
Tyre disposal costs
The low prices Commercial Recycling charge for disposing waste tyres at their sites is calculated on a price per tyre basis with a different rate for each major size of tyre e.g. car, lorry etc.
We are able to provide a ‘price per tonne’ disposal rate for businesses with larger numbers of tyres . To learn more please contact our ‘Difficult Wastes’ expert on 01202 331560 or email@example.com
The accepted methods of payments at each of our weighbridges are cash, credit / debit cards or through an approved nett monthly credit account. To learn more about setting up an account with Commercial Recycling please contact our accounts department on 01202 331560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking tyres to our local tips
Our Dorset and Somerset disposal facilities are ideal for lorries, vans, tippers and cars with trailers because they benefit from good road links, easy access and tarmac surfaces throughout.
It is good to know…
- Tyres that are disposed of at our centres are bulk stored and then transported to specialist recyclers for tyre recycling
- Tyres are not classified as a hazardous waste so therefore do not need to be accompanied by a consignment note. They do however need to be accompanied by a Waste Transfer Note like all other wastes
- We can accept tyres on or off their rims
Further information and tipping accounts
To learn more about the tyre recycling facilities Commercial Recycling offer please contact our team on 01202 331560 or email@example.com. These contact details can also be used for businesses wishing to apply for an approved nett monthly credit account for tipping at Commercial Recycling.