Commercial Recycling offers a fully licensed Man & Van waste collection service throughout Dorset, west Hampshire, south Somerset and south Wiltshire.
This service is the ideal, hassle-free way to remove waste from your home or business.
Typical waste collections include:
- House clearances
- Office clearances
- Fly tips
- Emergency waste collections
- Freezer break downs
Benefits of our Man & Van waste collection service
Businesses, local authorities and members of the public choose our Man & Van waste collection service for reasons that include:
- Quick response time
- Able to clear up to 1 tonne of waste in a single trip
- Fully licensed waste carrier
- Out of hours and weekend services also available
- Waste is loaded on to the van by our own operatives
- Low minimum waste disposal charge of just 0.25 tonnes
- The collected waste is normally transported to our own modern recycling centre for processing
- Licensed to collect and manage all major waste streams, including; hazardous, WEEE and asbestos
Want to know more?
Man & Van FAQs
Q. What waste can be collected?
Q. How much weight/volume can be collected in a single trip?
A. The maximum the van can carry is 1 tonne of waste (1000kg).
Q. How is the service charged?
A. Each job is charged individually and made up of an hourly rate and waste disposal charge
Q. What areas are covered?
A. We’ll go anywhere in Dorset, west Hampshire, south Somerset and south Wiltshire.
Q. Does the service include loading the van or does the client do this?
A. Our operative will load the van for you, there will be no need for the customer to help with loading.
Booking our Man & Van waste collection service
To book our waste collection service, for further information or a free quotation, please contact our Commercial Recycling sales department on:
T: 01202 331560