Local recycling centre nr. Bournemouth & Wimborne
Our trade waste recycling centre on Magna Road is a Bournemouth tip alternative, which is a fully licensed disposal facility for businesses, tradesman and members of the public.
Our Wimborne waste disposal site near Bournemouth benefits from:
- Automated dual weighbridge
- Easy access and great location that makes a good alternative Bournemouth tip
- Convenient opening hours: Mon – Fri 7am -5:30pm & Sat 7am – 12:00pm (Open on Bank Holidays)
- Licensed to accept multiple waste streams (please see below)
- Hard standing surface throughout the site
- On site sale and collection of primary and recycled Dorset aggregates (bagged and loose). Range includes Bournemouth topsoil, Building sand, 6F5 Crushed Concrete. Cattle bedding sand
Accepted waste streams at this local tip:
- General / Commercial waste (Loose and Compacted)
- Construction and demolition waste
- Site Waste
- Green waste
- Dry mixed recyclables inc. Glass, Cardboard, Paper, Metal, Plastic etc
- Farm plastics
- Mixed plastics
- Wood waste recycling (grade A and B)
- Inerts inc. clay, hardcore, concrete, tarmac
- WEEE Waste
- Hazardous Waste (Please contact Head Office for details)
- Tyre waste
Finding the Wimborne trade waste recycling and disposal site:
Our Wimborne tipping facility is located on Arena Way just off Magna Road near Bearcross.
Canford Recycling Centre
Off Magna Road
Common vehicle types that use Canford Recycling Centre
Canford Recycling Centre is a busy recycling centre that is a trusted disposal facility for businesses throughout Dorset. Common vehicle types that use the site include tippers, transit vans, luton vans, skip lorries, grab lorries, skip bag lorries and cars/vans with trailers.
Tipping rates at our recycling centres
To view our latest tipping rates please visit our Waste Disposal Costs page.
Accepted payment options:
People and businesses that use any of our disposal facilities can choose to pay using cash, credit card or approved credit account.