Local concrete collections from our plant at Canford Recycling Centre
Affordable concrete collections
Want a hassle free way to collect concrete for your upcoming project? Managed and sold by AMS Concrete, we are now able to offer concrete collections direct from our batching plant at Canford Recycling Centre.
Our concrete collections are a popular choice for:
- Gardeners / Landscapers
- Independent builders / contractors
Grab Your free quoteForm short code –
Grab Your free quote
Concrete collections available at Canford Recycling Centre
You can collect a wide range of concrete mixes from as little as 0.3m3 per visit. AMS Concrete produces all of the most popular concrete mixes which include:
- PAV 2
- C35 Pump mix
Benefits of collecting concrete from Commercial Recycling
There are many benefits to collecting concrete directly from the plant, including:
- Cost saving – collecting concrete direct from the plant is the cheapest method.
- Quick turnaround – our collections are the quickest way to get your concrete as there will be very little waiting around between enquiry and pickup.
- Range of mixes available – as you can see from the mixes available, we offer a lot, if there is a mix type not listed, get in touch and we will be able to assist.
- Flexible opening hours – with our plant being open from as early as 7:30am, you can collect your concrete before heading to a job.
- Small minimum load – we work with many small local businesses and even homeowners completing their own DIY or garden projects, so offer a small minimum load of 0.3m3.
- Pre-bookable collection – save time by pre-booking your slot and get your concrete exactly when you need it.
Where do I collect?
Canford Recycling Centre,
Want to know more?
For more information, prices or to book a concrete collection timeslot, please contact the AMS Concrete team using the form on this page, calling on 01202 579579 or emailing email@example.com.