The start of a new year is always a good time to set some new goals, and this should be no exception for your business. Over the years you’ve probably focussed on streamlining many of your processes, but have you considered if your waste disposal process is as good as it could be? Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you doing the best you can to reuse and recycle?
- Are you paying the right amount for your waste disposal?
- Are you partnered with a commercial recycling company that cares?
With this in mind, we thought it would be a good time to share why you should choose Commercial Recycling in 2022.
We’re environmentally conscious
With over 15 million tonnes of waste being sent to the landfill every year in the UK, it’s important that, where possible, everyone does their part to reduce this number. We’re taking this quite literally and striving for ‘zero waste to landfill’. We are working towards this in a few different ways:
- Creating energy from waste
- Reusing waste as much as possible
- Recycling the waste into aggregates
We wrote an article all about this, which you can read here.
We have multiple sites
We’ve built a strong reputation across both Dorset and Somerset and now have a total of 3 sites:
All with easy access and convenient opening hours!
Our sites are state of the art
We want to make the process of you disposing of your waste as simple as possible, which is why we have included:
- We have laid new concrete area’s at our Wimborne site ensuring vehicles and visitors can now remain on a concreted or tarmacked surface at all times.Automated dual weighbridges – we’re able to quickly calculate the weight of your waste and you can even pay at our weighbridge too!
- Wide turning spaces – even the biggest vans and lorries don’t have trouble getting in and out of our facilities.
- Recently renovated – We have laid new concrete area’s at our Wimborne site ensuring vehicles and visitors can now remain on a concreted or tarmacked surface at all times.
We accept (almost) ALL waste types
From your classic commercial waste such as plastic, paper, construction waste and metal to hazardous waste such as asbestos, we accept it all. No waste is too big or small for Commercial Recycling!
So whether you’re a small business owner running a car garage, or a large building firm we’ll be able to help your company regardless. Here are just a few of the waste types accepted:
- General waste
- Green waste
- Hazardous waste
- Plasterboard waste
- Wood waste
- Inert waste
We are extremely competitively priced
We have low minimum disposal rates and also price each waste type differently, so if you do some of the hard work for us and segregate it beforehand, you’ll be able to dispose of your waste for less.
We can also accept a range of payment methods, including cash, credit/debit card or an approved Net Monthly Credit Account.
You can download our tipping price list here.
We’re trusted by…
To name a few, we’re trusted by BCP Council, Dorset Council and the Aster Group. We have worked with some other pretty big businesses too, including:
- Poole Harbour Commissioners
- Biffa Waste Services
- Integrated Health Projects (IHP)
Our staff know almost EVERYTHING you need to know about waste
Whether you have a question about what to do with your asbestos, need more information about tipping prices or would like some advice on how to improve your business recycling, our team will have the answers. Call our team on 01202 331560.
We’re accredited by…
It’s important to us that you know you’re in safe hands, which is why we’ve got a number of accreditations and associations under our belt, these include:
- Safe Contractor Approved – this means we have been audited and successfully demonstrated that health and safety are being handled correctly and sufficiently on our sites.
- CIWM (Chartered Institute of Waste Management)
- WAMITAB (Operator Competence Scheme)
We can also collect your waste if you can’t get to us
If you don’t have a suitable vehicle to bring your waste to us, or simply don’t have the time, we also offer Man & Van waste collections.
Available throughout Dorset, west Hampshire, south Somerset and south Wiltshire, our Man & Van service can help with:
- House clearances
- Office clearances
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Fly tip clearances
- Emergency waste collections
- Freezer break downs
This service includes the loading, transporting and disposal of up to 1 tonne of waste per trip.
You can learn more about this service here.
Contact Commercial Recycling today
If you are looking for a new commercial recycling facility in 2022 then hopefully this article has answered some of your questions.