Inert waste recycling in Dorset
Canford Inert Facility is based in Wimborne, Dorset, and is where our customers dispose of their inert waste such as concrete, soil and rubble.
Also onsite, we use industry-leading machinery to process the inert waste and recycle it back into construction aggregates that are available to purchase.
Learn more about our inert tipping and aggregate collections below, or call our team on 01202 331560.
Our Wimborne tipping facility is located on Arena Way just off Magna Road near Bearcross, ideal for Bournemouth waste disposal.
Canford Recycling Centre, Arena Way, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3BW
Mon-Fri 7am to 5:30pm & Saturday mornings.
Our inert tipping facilities are trusted by many Dorset contractors, builders and construction companies.
You can use Canford Inert Facility to tip waste types including:
- Automated dual weighbridge
- Easy access and great location that makes a good alternative Bournemouth tip
- Convenient opening hours: Mon – Fri 7am -5:30pm & Sat 7am – 12:00pm
- Licensed to accept multiple waste streams
- Hard standing surface throughout the site
- On site sale and collection of primary and recycled Dorset aggregates (bagged and loose). Range includes Bournemouth topsoil, Building sand, 6F5 Crushed Concrete. Cattle bedding sand